[kde-guidelines] Styleguide: Wording

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Mon Dec 30 12:14:58 UTC 2013

Am 30.12.2013 11:21:48, schrieb David Edmundson:
> Where does the "configure" fit in?
>
> In every application I have open I see a menu called "Settings" and
> Configure Notifications, Configure Shortcuts, Configure AppName.
> @user-prompt.com>

To act in place of Celeste who wrote this text in 2008, I'd say the dialog that is opened by the 'configure something' command should be called 'Notification Settings' or 'Shortcut Options', respectively. On the other hand, if you suggest to remove those examples, I wouldn't intervene. But remind this part is just an example.