[kde-guidelines] bugs.kde.org for guidelines

Aaron Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Sep 27 23:43:16 CEST 2004

On September 27, 2004 15:17, Frans Englich wrote:
> What was the reply? What objective argument tried to prove I was wrong?
> There was no such reply. There was no change in mind, nor was there an
> explanation to why.

i replied quite succinctly as to why keeping a running commentary on the HIG
in bugs.kde.org is innapropriate at this time.

i've also refrained from entering any sort of empassioned argument, despite
your egging everyone on here. in fact, i've requested in my last email for
that sort of thing to stop immediately. that isn't an unreasonable request,
is it?

--
Aaron J. Seigo