[kde-guidelines] bugs.kde.org for guidelines

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Sep 23 06:35:27 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 22 September 2004 08:48, Frans Englich wrote:
> Again, what have the GNOME folks done wrong? In what way do they not gain
> from what I described, and how would these 67 requests fit into a Wiki or
> TODO file?
>
> Now, systematically and thoroughly, explain to me why I am wrong.

it's a bit odd to have bugs open on content that doesn't exist.

discussion of application development and design does not happen on b.k.o, and
for good reason: that forum just isn't appropriate for that process. it's
great for tracking issues with existing work, however. and the GNOMES have a
HIG which has reports against it.

when we have a HIG, we can lodge bug reports against it.

as for this list becoming too noisy, i don't see that happening at this point
and if it were to become so, that's why it's a *moderated* list.

--
Aaron J. Seigo