[kde-guidelines] Fasten your seatbelts

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Sep 12 20:42:22 CEST 2004

On Sunday 12 September 2004 12:31, Thomas Zander wrote:
> The guidelines project (combining all the guides for KDE) only needs to
> discuss issues that are not local to one guideline.  Any issue that is

> Global orginisation stuff are, naturally, for this list.
> I probably did forget some cases; don't let me discourage you to post :)

another case is when changes/updates are made to the guidelines, it is
encouraged that the respective group (usability, accessability and artists)
post an announcement and a link to the changed document for review by the
other teams. this allows cross-discipline peer-review, e.g. to audit for
accessability appropriateness changes to the HIG.

otherwise, yes... all discussion involved in the actual authorship of the
guidelines should go to the appropriate lists, which are:

 Usability  kde-usability-devel or kde-usability[1]
 Accessibilty kde-accessibility[2]
 Art & Identity kde-artists

[1] i'd personally like to see these discussions happen on kde-usability-devel
[2] hey, look, i think i actually spelled it right this time! ;-)

--
Aaron J. Seigo