[kde-guidelines] Fasten your seatbelts

Thomas Zander TZander at factotummedia.nl
Sun Sep 12 20:31:55 CEST 2004

On Sun, Sep 12, 2004 at 06:16:33PM +0000, Frans Englich wrote:

> kde-guidelines is The list for broad, central, guidelines issues, while
> specific lists is to be CC'd when content issues of the respective subjects
> emerge.

Thats not quite the idea; cc-ing is not correct netiquete to begin with; we
certainly don't advice that.

The guidelines project (combining all the guides for KDE) only needs to discuss
issues that are not local to one guideline.  Any issue that is should be
discussed on the relevant mailinglist/irc channels first.
I suspect very little email to be posted here as a result;  not much content
in the coming guidelines will be relevant to more then one group.

Global orginisation stuff are, naturally, for this list.
I probably did forget some cases; don't let me discourage you to post :)

> Are all the relevant people addressed when posting to this list? (or does one
> have to CC no matter what?) (Siegfried, Ellen, and me is here for sure..)

No cc-ing needed.

--
Thomas Zander