[kde-guidelines] CVS

zander at kde.org zander at kde.org
Thu Oct 28 09:05:19 CEST 2004

Sounds great!

> I'd like to make this structure:
>
> / [1]
> 	/common/ [2]
> 	/src/
> 		/index.docbook [3]
> 		/accessibility/
> 		/usability/
> 	/html [4]
> 	/plainhtml
> 	/multi-html
> 	/pdf

The only thing I want to suggest is to s/plainhtml/plain-html/
or s/multi-html/multihtml/ for consistency.
Another option would be to
    html (for the multi-page expading-tricks version)
        /simple (for the simple-one-page)
        /plain  (for the plain-multi-page-html)

A question;  the html dirs in any of its versions don't really need files
in them (in cvs that is), do they?  So these could simply be auto-created
at doc-generation time. Right?
Or do you plan to put the generated docs in CVS?

Let us know when and where you put this in CVS!  I'd love to read what
has already been written :-)

Cheers!
--
Thomas Zander