Copyright holders [ was: [kde-guidelines] Licenses]

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Sun Oct 3 18:24:12 CEST 2004

Another legal issue is who should be copyright holders. I can't see how the
traditional "those who have contributed substantially can add their name to
the copyright list"-method shouldn't work. When I Docbook'ed and sanity
edited the old HIG I set the copyright holder to "Usability Team", which
Maksim objected to(and Thomas for that matter). My reply contains some food
for thought, perhaps it applies to our future guidelines:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-cvs&m=109312400208766&w=2

Cheers,

	Frans