[kde-guidelines] CVS - Attempt to summarise

Ellen Reitmayr ellen.reitmayr at relevantive.de
Thu Nov 4 11:56:24 CET 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 22:18, Lauri Watts wrote:

> Exactly correctly.  So I will hunt down Aaron and coordinate getting this
> stuff into CVS asap.

I've started to map the TOC into files, plus added some comments on what
should be in the concerning chapters/sections and TODOs. Still far from
being complete, but a base to be worked on.

With respect to file naming conventions and writing guidelines: I more
or less adopted Frans' GUIDELINES from /www/areas/usability/hig/src. But
for the naming I wonder if it is possible to use underscores instead of
dashes to separate chapter-names from sect1-names from sect2-names etc.
E.g. 'menus_designing-menus_menu-strucure' instead of
'menus-designing-menus-menu-structure'. It would increase readability,
but I'm not sure if that would hurt any conventions or technical (CSS?)
restrictions.

Greetings,
/ellen