[kde-guidelines] This & That

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Mon Dec 13 14:13:53 CET 2004

On Monday 06 December 2004 08:56, Jan Muehlig wrote:
> Frans Englich wrote:
> > As a side note, about three months have passed since aKademy, and not
> > much have happend except a couple of ranty discussions; we could boot
> > strap ourselves with what for years have already been followed: throw in
> > some glue, and we're already far on our way.
>
> You are absolutely right, not much visible happend since three months.

Feel free to post updates like I do; the threads I have started outlining
investigations etc. I don't know if you, Ellen and others communicate
off-list, but there's no group/community if data isn't shared with
them(lurkers for example); no possiblity for them to correct & suggest etc.

> One main obstacle was the setting up of a framework. However, the CVS
> should be ready now, just to start. Furthermore, in the course of this
> week, we will have set up a wiki that is intented (merely) to sketch the
> content of the chapters, to get an overview and to have a kind of
> edit-discussion board.

Cool, did you read the thread about "KDE Development Book", mentioning the
wiki which saves in Docbook? Could be interesting(I doubt it though).

Cheers,

		Frans