[kde-guidelines] This & That

Jan Muehlig jan.muehlig at relevantive.de
Mon Dec 6 09:56:03 CET 2004

Frans Englich wrote:

> As a side note, about three months have passed since aKademy, and not much
> have happend except a couple of ranty discussions; we could boot strap
> ourselves with what for years have already been followed: throw in some glue,
> and we're already far on our way.

You are absolutely right, not much visible happend since three months.
One main obstacle was the setting up of a framework. However, the CVS
should be ready now, just to start. Furthermore, in the course of this
week, we will have set up a wiki that is intented (merely) to sketch the
content of the chapters, to get an overview and to have a kind of
edit-discussion board. Having this and the cvs with the docbook format,
we should get a quick start now.

So long,
Jan