[Kde-graphics-devel] ksnapshot: KIPI_FOUND?

Gregor Mi codestruct at posteo.org
Sat Nov 29 23:16:55 UTC 2014

On 29/11/14 23:51, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> There are not too much difference between master and frameworks from
> API, as KUrl to QUrl, and path() to url().

True. Plus some minor changes in CMakeLists.txt and other things. With my current setup it
would be almost duplicate work if I would maintain two review requests (git rebase yields
too many merge conflicts for my taste). So my idea was to work towards a "Ship it" for the
current review request in frameworks and then look into the backporting to the master branch.

> lib is mostly ported and work, some plugins too, and at least
> helloworld plugin ready for tests in client KIPI applications.

Side question: libkipi is currently not yet integrated into the default build of
kdesrcbuild - one has to specify it manually, right?