[Kde-graphics-devel] New libkipi version and KDE release schedule

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 14:55:07 UTC 2012

Albert,

>Regarding when it could go to master, i guess it could go there now, if you
> have libkipi maintainer agreement and if you correctly fix the soversioning,
> etc issues.

Victor work with me to libkipi, and i'm maintainer with other digiKam
developers.
I'm mentoring Victor for GOSC 2012...

So he have my agreement of course, but as libkipi is published through
KDEGraphics, we must take a care about BC. I fixed API/ABI id in the
right way. The question is : as we break BC, can we merge libkipi
branch to master for next KDE 4.9.x, or we need to wait next 5.x
release ?

Best

Gilles Caulier