[Kde-graphics-devel] Re: 4.6.2

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sat Mar 26 15:39:42 CET 2011

> kcm_kamera has different link lines in 4.6 git than 4.6 svn and
> ConfigureChecks.cmake is also different. Can you confirm that the git one
> is the good one?

I CC Marcus. There was some development in master, I think to remove Qt3
support, which I did not backport.

> > kgamma
>
> if(X11_FOUND)
>   #X11_xf86vmode discovery is done by FindX11
>   macro_log_feature(X11_xf86vmode_FOUND "X11 Video Mode Extension (xf86vm)"
> "An X11 extension providing access to detailed timings of video modes
> currently in use, and a means to modify them" "http://www.x.org" FALSE ""
> "X11 xvidmode extensions are needed to build kgamma.")
> endif(X11_FOUND)
>
> This is missing from kgamma repo, should it be added?

Thanks. Fixed.

> > kdegraphics-strigi-analyzers (*)
> This uses the mobipocket code, so can not be shipped from git.
> > kdegraphics-thumbnailers
> This uses the mobipocket code, so can not be shipped from git.

Mobipocket subdirs are disabled from building. With the strigi-analyzers,
someone also disabled most of the remaining code, I'm not sure about the
status of this package.
With the thumbnailers, the two remaining plugins built in my tests.

> > libkdcraw
>
> svn has
>
> #require by libs/libkdcraw, gwenview, and okular
> find_package(JPEG REQUIRED)
>
> macro_optional_find_package(LCMS)
> macro_log_feature(LCMS_FOUND "Little CMS" "Color Management library"
> "http://www.littlecms.com/" FALSE "" "Required to build libkdcraw and raw
> thumbnailer")
>
> That is not in the git repo of libkdcraw. Do we need it?

Thanks, good point.
I have added it.