[Kde-graphics-devel] Re: 4.6.2

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Mar 26 14:12:04 CET 2011

A Dimarts, 22 de març de 2011, Marcel Wiesweg va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> Thankfully, helping hands have already fixed cmake files and ensured that
> the packages compile.
> I have tested these kdegraphics parts to compile standalone:
> kamera

kcm_kamera has different link lines in 4.6 git than 4.6 svn and
ConfigureChecks.cmake is also different. Can you confirm that the git one is
the good one?

> kgamma

if(X11_FOUND)
  #X11_xf86vmode discovery is done by FindX11
  macro_log_feature(X11_xf86vmode_FOUND "X11 Video Mode Extension (xf86vm)"
"An X11 extension providing access to detailed timings of video modes
currently in use, and a means to modify them" "http://www.x.org" FALSE "" "X11
xvidmode extensions are needed to build kgamma.")
endif(X11_FOUND)

This is missing from kgamma repo, should it be added?

> kcolorchooser

Removed from svn 4.6

> kdegraphics-strigi-analyzers (*)

This uses the mobipocket code, so can not be shipped from git.

> kdegraphics-thumbnailers

This uses the mobipocket code, so can not be shipped from git.

> libkdcraw

svn has

#require by libs/libkdcraw, gwenview, and okular
find_package(JPEG REQUIRED)

macro_optional_find_package(LCMS)
macro_log_feature(LCMS_FOUND "Little CMS" "Color Management library"
"http://www.littlecms.com/" FALSE "" "Required to build libkdcraw and raw
thumbnailer")

That is not in the git repo of libkdcraw. Do we need it?

> libkexiv2

Removed from svn 4.6

> libkipi

Removed from svn 4.6