[Kde-graphics-devel] Re: [patch] store/restore scan dialog settings (bug 262595)

Kåre Särs kare.sars at iki.fi
Thu Jan 27 00:14:53 CET 2011

Hi,

On Wednesday 26 January 2011 23:52:31 Martin Koller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> attached is a patch to fix bug 262595 by saving and restoring
> the scan dialog size and the scanner settings in it.
> I save these settings into kdeglobals (per scanner device) so that all
> applications using the same scanner have already the same settings
> available (as the settings are scanner device dependend and not KDE
> application dependent).
>
> ok to commit ?

Thanks for the path!

I think the size setting is OK to be global, but I suspect that different
applications might have different needs so I think also having different
options for different applications would be better... On the other hand I
don't know of any other application than Kolourpaint that would use the
ksaneplugin.

Pleas commit with or without the application specific settings.

/Kåre