[Kde-graphics-devel] Re: kdegraphics git: Repositories, conversion date

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sun Feb 13 22:34:30 CET 2011

Hi,

next iteration is on modules-new:

fish://git@dewey.kde.org/home/git/mwiesweg/modules-new/KDE/kdegraphics/okular/

- mobipocket branch merged at ff0955, initial import 87760
- epub branch merged at 042904, initial import 7f130
- dvi branch, merged at 9bf91, has the history of the kviewshell dvi plugin
back to the initial import of kdvi at b5dbc
- cmake/modules contains all cmake modules from kdegraphics. svn2git will
crash if we try to select individual files, and with the exception of two or
three of them, they are okular's modules

Regarding KDE/x.x vs. x.x branch naming: If you have clear information that a
rename is planned, we should of course use the x.x scheme, but atm the
branches in kdelibs and kdebase follow the KDE/x.x scheme.

Marcel