[Kde-graphics-devel] Re: kolourpaint

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Tue Feb 8 00:03:53 CET 2011

On Tuesday, 8. February 2011 00:01:05 Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> > I see that on bugzilla the assignee email address in kolourpaint is
> > kolourpaint-support at lists.sourceforge.net
> >
> > I assume that this should also be changed, right ?
> > Do you know whom to contact to change this inside KDE/bugzilla ?
>
> I can change that but why simply not subscribe to the list?

yes, that's possible - as long as this list is still alive...

> > And if so, what about this mail address on www.kolourpaint.org ?
>
> whois says this belongs to Clarence so i think you need to ask him about it.

I wanted to send this mail directly to him, but "reply" in kmail used the kde-graphics-devel
address ... sorry. I resent to him directly already.

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.bibibest.at