[Kde-graphics-devel] Quasar

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Mon Sep 10 23:21:42 CEST 2007

On Sunday 09 September 2007 02:08:41 pm Lars Uebernickel wrote:
> hey,
>
> I played with the "completely not ready version" of quasar today and worked
> a bit on the graph app (to get comfortable with the quasar lib). It is now
> possible to view the rendering of the composition and to set input
> properties from a ui. It's actually pretty cool play with it (will be even
> more so as soon as there are more nodes...)

Ah, awesome! I'm on the X dev conference in Cambridge right now and like on
every conference internet access is nowhere to be found (unless the right
bars are scouted for open wifi spots =) ) so I can't look at the changes at
the moment. I'll look at the them first thing on Thursday (it's when keith
and i are going back)

> I would be willing to work more on it, especially on some the fun stuff
> (opengl integration). Is anybody already working on that or should I just
> hack away?

Anything from the TODO list (and technically anything else) can be just picked
off :) Thanks for looking at it!