[Kde-graphics-devel] Quasar

Lars Uebernickel larsuebernickel at gmx.de
Sun Sep 9 20:08:41 CEST 2007

hey,

I played with the "completely not ready version" of quasar today and worked a
bit on the graph app (to get comfortable with the quasar lib). It is now
possible to view the rendering of the composition and to set input properties
from a ui. It's actually pretty cool play with it (will be even more so as
soon as there are more nodes...)

If anyone is interested, you can get my changes from
http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~uebernic/quasar.git

I would be willing to work more on it, especially on some the fun stuff
(opengl integration). Is anybody already working on that or should I just
hack away?

	lars