[Kde-graphics-devel] Alive :)

Dirk Schönberger dirk.schoenberger at sz-online.de
Tue Jan 4 19:35:36 CET 2005

> > One thing I realized is that I possibly use the wrong version of AGG. In
> > the latest version I use (from 14/11/04), some constants were moved into
> > another namespace.
> > So AGG seems to have a little source compatibility problem...

> Just use agg2 from cvs and also update new_svg_icon_engine branch from cvs
as
> Niko fixes some compile problems.

While I am fine with checking out a branch, I would much prefer if I could
use an official released libagg2.
I would like to be able to update external libs without having to play
around with CVS.

> Also note that icon size selection is
> currently not working. I end up with 128 pixel icons on my desktop.

I have some code which handles the proper resizing for a given icon size.
It is part of my work trying to get KSVG to render static SVG content.

I am not quite sure if it is useable for svg icon engine, because at least
the old version seems to be a little simple in regards to proper
image size detection...

Regards
Dirk