[Kde-graphics-devel] Status update

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Jan 4 17:58:04 CET 2005

On Tuesday 04 January 2005 16:28, Mosfet wrote:

> So as you can see I'm going more for "how do I get multiple layers rendered
> as fast as possible?" than "How do I write a Photoshop". This doesn't mean
> there can't be sharing of ideas. Specifically tile management and
> selections have come up. But the goals are quite different.

The code Mosfet has shown me makes a lot of things about paint apps quite a
bit clearer to me. And I'm reading this list, and learning more. In other
news, I've just put up a first binary 'release' (just an apbuild built cvs
snapshot) of Krita :-) for the world to see.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi