[Kde-graphics-devel] KPdf evolution

Hans Oischinger hans.oischinger at h3c.de
Sun Feb 13 20:03:10 CET 2005

> - How can be a new generation EBOOK reader (yes, 'cause kpdf can support
> many formats, not only pdf, despite of its name) ??
> - What can a program offer you to help you reading / browsing through your
> documents ?? { Translation of text, Google-like indexing, Summarizing, Page
> painting, Animations, OpenGL 3D book-like view, Brain content injectors,
> Retinal Beamers } ? :-) Maybe something more?

First of all I want to thank you for the new Kpdf. It's absolutely great. I
used it alot during my exams (had to read lots of pdfs).
It's fast (fast enough for me at least) and supports all important basic
features.

What I miss is a good handling of bookmarks.
How about another Dockwindow where you can drag in pages that you want to have
on hand all the time (e.g. the language reference in a pdf book about C
Programming).
As I already mentioned I used kpdf alot and this feature was the one I missed
the most.

Whatever... continue the great work.

Greets,
 Hans