[Kde-graphics-devel] /me is in da house

dirk.schoenberger at sz-online.de dirk.schoenberger at sz-online.de
Wed Dec 15 19:26:46 CET 2004

>> I encourage everyone that has specific interests into this stuff to show
>> him/herself off.

I am here because I am more interested in all things vector graphics
oriented / 3rd generation graphics / Postscript / PDF / SVG related.
Especially I am interested in wider use of SVG in KDE, and in the use of
post-QPainter (3) based rendering APIs. QPainter 4 (Arthur would be a
beginning), but I am also interested in Qt adaptions to APIs more closely
related to the Postscript rendering APIs.
For some of my ideas, you could look at
http://webcvs.kde.org/kdenonbeta/kpainter/

Regards
Dirk