[Kde-graphics-devel] /me is in da house

Eros.kde eros.kde at email.it
Wed Dec 15 11:28:40 CET 2004

Hi Zack, Hi All.
Thanks for the creation of this list. Since the subscribers list is not
public, I encourage everyone that has specific interests into this stuff to
show him/herself off.

I have some ideas (spreaded on everywhere) on eye-candy for our desktop and:
- pending stuff for an opengl splash
- many coded parts of a relaxing winter/snowy screensaver
I'm also interested in rendering everything using opengl, a good compositing
engine for the KDesktop to run natively sort of karamba themes and haveing
multiple layers and so on.

That's me.. Ciao,
Enrico Ros

 Sponsor:
 Migliaia di manuali e guide scaricabili su: Office, Webmaster, Internet,
Windows e non solo...clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2731&d=20041215