Next gardening target

Scarlett Clark sgclark at kubuntu.org
Wed Mar 25 02:23:36 UTC 2015

On 03/24/2015 03:05 PM, Jeremy Whiting wrote:
> I enjoyed the bug day also, I think it was useful as a wrap up of the
> "love project". I mean I think it would have been useful at the end of
> the k3b project too and such. Some activities are best suited to doing
> a few of each "task" each day like bug triage, while others are well
> suited to bug day like "fix these blockers".
>
> KTorrent is a good idea if we want to tackle another software
> application, on the other hand there are many other things that could
> take some attention. Just brainstorming, websites,
Pretty sure i have seen some activity in the lists of some team
interested in overhauling our sites?
> svn migrations
Good one, I am game for this
> , techbase, community, userbase cleanup because of frameworks (moving
> old documentation), api.kde.org <http://api.kde.org>, docs.kde.org
> <http://docs.kde.org>, or ebn
Never ending haha. I do believe I have a new victim I mean recruit to
help with our wiki :)
But the cleanup would be best done by experienced, so to know what has
changed, so a good candidate
for gardening.
Also goo
>  could possibly use more eyes to make sure they are doing what they
> should. Another idea which is software related would be to help the
> plasma team with the papercuts they have from their last sprint (or
> otherwise).
Also nice idea.
> Deprecating/closing old mailing lists that aren't used anymore or
> repurposing existing lists is another idea for a non software love
> project.
>
> I'd be willing and able to help with any of these ideas, or others if
> you have other ideas that you like better.
Ditto.
Scarlett