Next gardening target

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue Mar 24 22:05:39 UTC 2015

I enjoyed the bug day also, I think it was useful as a wrap up of the "love
project". I mean I think it would have been useful at the end of the k3b
project too and such. Some activities are best suited to doing a few of
each "task" each day like bug triage, while others are well suited to bug
day like "fix these blockers".

KTorrent is a good idea if we want to tackle another software application,
on the other hand there are many other things that could take some
attention. Just brainstorming, websites, svn migrations, techbase,
community, userbase cleanup because of frameworks (moving old
documentation), api.kde.org, docs.kde.org, or ebn could possibly use more
eyes to make sure they are doing what they should. Another idea which is
software related would be to help the plasma team with the papercuts they
have from their last sprint (or otherwise). Deprecating/closing old mailing
lists that aren't used anymore or repurposing existing lists is another
idea for a non software love project.

I'd be willing and able to help with any of these ideas, or others if you
have other ideas that you like better.

BR,
Jeremy