Some interesting info while researching mkisofs

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Fri Sep 26 18:57:52 UTC 2014

My first thought for going through the list in a distributed manner is
to use the list itself? Maybe we could filter on last comment, and as
we investigate each one, leave a comment in the bug itself saying what
we think of it? If we want to keep the investigation separate from the
bugs themselves (to not generate a bunch of bugzilla e-mails or
something) notes.kde.org would work with bug numbers and such.