Some interesting info while researching mkisofs

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Fri Sep 26 18:09:49 UTC 2014

Albert, Scarlett,

Are there current maintainers of K3B ? I thought our first attempt to
remedy the no releases in years situation would be to contact them and
see what needs doing to get a new release out, no? I admit I haven't
used k3b in some time (probably 6 months or so) is it extremely buggy
or something?

BR,
Jeremy