Some interesting info while researching mkisofs

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Sep 26 17:53:21 UTC 2014

El Dijous, 25 de setembre de 2014, a les 18:19:55, Scarlett Clark va escriure:
> Warning: users on Linux distributions please read this information on bugs
> and license problems.
> http://cdrecord.org/
>
> Read the information through the link... I am pretty sure Ubuntu is using
> this old defunct version... It seems like this could be the root of a lot
> of those bugs... What to do about it though.. that is the question.

What should we do? In my opinion nothing, i think that's something distros and
the cdrecord and cdrkit guys have to solve themselves, besides reading his
page is obviously going to give a biased point of view on the whole matter.

Let's try to center in K3B where it crashes by itself and not about the lower
layers, K3b itself is going to be enough work :D

Cheers,
  Albert