Finding a new troubleless name for KSokoban

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 10:43:25 BST 2022

Hi,

Sokoban (倉庫番, soukoban really) means warehousekeeper, as you found.
Souko (倉庫) means warehouse. Maybe shortening to KSoko would be enough?

Otherwise, what about "Crates", with or without "K", or "Crates
Puzzle"? Not very imaginative, but it describes the game well.

Cheers,

Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams