Finding a new troubleless name for KSokoban

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri Aug 26 13:09:20 BST 2022

Am Freitag, 26. August 2022, 08:40:38 CEST schrieb Ian Wadham:
> May I suggest PushPush — because that is mostly what you do… ?  Or KPushPush
> if you must, or just KPush…

Also nice I think :) Yes, push-push that feels like what the game is about
partially :P
Going even 3x "PushPushPush", as I feel on an ad-hoc observation done when
denoting repeated action in casual talk at least in my local, seems to not add
anything when it comes to the name itself, so doing one repeat should be
enough for the idea I guess.

Consider "(K)PushPush" to be another good candidate. Not my current favourite,
but would work for me.

Any variant in another language which might rival that, by phonetic or lexical
"beauty"?

Cheers
Friedrich