Missing games and levels in KSokoban?

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 08:02:56 BST 2022

Hi Friedrich,

One of the things I disliked about KSokoban, which I played in KDE 2 and KDE 3 times, was
that a new maintainer came along and replaced all the games and levels with an entirely
different set (called Sasquatch?). Although the new levels were good, the earlier levels were
nice because they were graded from easy to hard and gave everyone, including little kids,
access to the game.

I’ll have a dig through the repository in the next day or two and see what the current
situation is re sets of levels.

Also, I think the game is a good one to have a Game Editor added.

This feature has been very popular in KGoldrunner (my main contribution to KDE Games) and
has resulted in hundreds of new levels being added since 2008, some as recently as last year.

Cheers,
Ian Wadham.