T10243: Some KDE applications could use better icons

Alessandro Longo noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 17 13:18:26 BST 2020

alex-l added a comment.

  In T10243#235654 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T10243#235654>, @tosta wrote:

  > F8709757: kwrite.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8709757>

  As I said: use slight gradient to indicate source of light, NOT gradients between totally different colors.

  Anyway don't spend more time trying to redesign Breeze icons for core apps. I'm totally against changes like these, I don't consider them to be an improvement, no offense.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T10243