T10243: Some KDE applications could use better icons

Leon De Andrade noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 19 15:28:24 BST 2019

Leon0402 added a comment.

  Personally, I prefer branding icons much over functionality. It would be horrible if all my browsers and code editors would have the same icon. I want to know when I look in my task bar, what apps exactly I have open. Furthermore, it's always been like that ... no app on my phone or somewhere else uses a generic icon ... for good reason, I search for an app by looking at the icon and not at the text (in fact, some icons don't even have text like the icon in the bottom "favourite bar" on iOS).
  Imho, a good branding icon gives some hint about the functionality as well, but it doesn't have to. And well the branding icon is designed by the application, not by breeze.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T10243