D23268: add code documentation and minimal code smells improvement

Pedro Henrique Silva Farias noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 11 19:15:47 BST 2019

pedrohenriques abandoned this revision.
pedrohenriques marked 8 inline comments as done.
pedrohenriques added a comment.

  Thank you all for the responses, it's my first time trying to contribute with KDE and I focused mainly on doing the phabricator works on my computer and understanding the code that I forgot to made a good revision (It was my fault). I'll send this changes in another revision with organized commits, but for now this revision can be closed.

  Ps.: If you have another tips about how to contribute, I'll be glad to learn.

REPOSITORY
  R392 KBounce

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D23268