Making my project/Game part of KDE Games

Jay Gupta cooljay.gupta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 06:32:24 GMT 2019

Hello  , i have not yet got mail from EpicGames regarding license. I am not
sure when they will reply or not ?
To prove my point i only have their EULA :
https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/eula
You can read the EULA for any other questions.

Regarding license it's mentioned : "*Code or content under the following
licenses, for example, are allowed:  BSD License, MIT License, Microsoft
Public License, or Apache License.  You may not sublicense the Licensed
Technology under a Non-Compatible License.*"

Best Regards
Jayaditya Gupta