Moving gluon, gluon-blocks, ksokoban and libtagaro from playground-games to unmaintained

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Thu Jan 3 09:27:15 GMT 2019

Hi all,

On Wed, 02 Jan 2019 23:51:14 +0100
Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:

> https://cgit.kde.org/ksokoban.git/log/
> https://cgit.kde.org/libtagaro.git/log/
> https://cgit.kde.org/gluon.git/log/
> https://cgit.kde.org/gluon-blocks.git/log/
>
> All of the 4 are still qt4 based
>
> All of them haven't had any meaningul commit in a long time

Regarding ksokoban, see the
branch of https://cgit.kde.org/ksokoban.git/log/?h=port-to-kf5 which should work
fine on qt5 / kf5 (but there is still some work to be done).

> Anyone against us moving them away from the "playground" virtual location to
> the "unmaintained" one?
>
> At least saves some translators that may spend time translating them for no
> real reason.
>
> Cheers,
>   Albert

http://shlomifishswiki.branchable.com/Encourage_criticism_and_try_to_get_offended/

Sarah: Ken, would you like some more juice?
Ken: No, Sarah, that's OK, I’m stuffed. Anyway, I think I’ll return to my
dimension of evil now - they will be clueless without me. Thanks for everything.
    — http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/Buffy/A-Few-Good-Slayers/