D11779: General Code clean-up

Fabian Kosmale noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 29 12:59:37 UTC 2018

fabiank added a comment.

  @aacid : You were joking that I've become the de-facto maintainer of the solver code by contributing to it, so I thought I might as well improve the general code hygiene. This patch set  mainly removes provably dead code,  and applies a few clang-tidy modernizations. The remainder is a bit of code simplification (reducing variable scope, malloc + memset -> calloc). I couldn't figure out how to get arc to create a series of smaller review requests (one per commit, history.immutable = true doesn't help in that regard), and hope you don't mind the clustered review request.

REPOSITORY
  R410 KPatience

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11779