D10889: Summary: SpiderSolitaire: Check if there exists a card below before accessing it

Fabian Kosmale noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 28 23:33:05 UTC 2018

fabiank added a comment.

  I always got the an asan abort  due to the missing checks (the solver would always execute the code and dereference non-allocated memory ). Now, without asan and without the patches, I didn't get any crashes in a debug build, and occasionally crashes with RelWithDeb. I didn't get any crashes with RelWithDeb and my patches, though of course there could be other crab sources.

  As I commented before, there's still some UB in the code,and unfortunately that's not easy to solve.

REPOSITORY
  R410 KPatience

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D10889