D5627: Remove KDELibs4Support from KSudoku

Johan Ouwerkerk noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 29 13:10:09 UTC 2017

ouwerkerk added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D5627#105796, @ltoscano wrote:

  > unless loadCustomShapeFromPath does something more

  That is precisely what it does ;)

  1. It extracts data from an archive
  2. And installs this to the the writable location of XDG_DATA_DIRS underneath a "ksudoku" directory
  3. Then it calls `updateShapesList();`

  `updateShapesList();` is where we detect custom game variants by trawling through XDG_DATA_DIRS to find "ksudoku" directories with *.desktop files indicating custom game variants...
  ... My conclusion is that this function was meant for GHNS integration and for people to exchange custom puzzle types (game variants).

  This is different from loading/saving an actual game or puzzle; this is about saving custom rules for *generating* custom puzzles.

REPOSITORY
  R417 KSudoku

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D5627