Current status of the frameworks branch of kdelibs4-based games

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Mon Apr 10 20:22:57 UTC 2017

Albert Astals Cid ha scritto:
> El diumenge, 9 d’abril de 2017, a les 22:08:55 CEST, Luigi Toscano va
> escriure:
>> Hi games team,
>>
>> Should we try to organize some IRC sessions to check the status and for
>> bugfixes?
>
> Sounds good to me, try to find out "a day" (probably in the weekend) we can
> convince people to hang out, try the games (not all of them at the same time,
> most 2 or 3 per day i'd say) and try to fix the missing bits.

We could dedicate an entire week to 2/3 games and then meet during the weekend
to summarize the findings.
The next weekend is busy for many people (holidays in many countries), so
let's see the week after (from 18th to 22nd?).
We could warm up from the easy ones (konquest and lskat) and go through the bugs.

Thoughts?

--
Luigi