[Kde-games-devel] crash in knights, dokumentation for libkdegames, etc.

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Sun Mar 20 11:58:23 UTC 2016

Am Sonntag, 20. März 2016, 10:58:35 schrieben Sie:
> Am Sonntag, 20. März 2016, 09:14:52 schrieb Alexander Semke:

> > > In
> > > http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdegames-apidocs/libkdegames/html/ind
> > > x.html I see the apidoc for the master versions. Not sure how it
> > > is decided which project appears under kde4 and which under
> > > frameworks.
> >
> > KDE-admin ticket to change this?
>
> The sysadmins do not control the contents (they told me) and the one
> who did, has stepped down from it recently. I do not know who has
> to change what to change that.
>
> I can spend some time today to investigate.

So, the problem seems to be that only the frameworks module is called
"frameworks" on api.kde.org and all the rest is still calles "4.x".
Alex Merry stepped down from maintaining it recently and  Olivier
Churlaud (irc: ochurlaud) took over. He however will only have time to
look at it next month the earliest.

The scripts are in the kapidox Git repository, so if you want to take
a look and maybe help out, you are always welcome. :)

Regards,
Frederik