[Kde-games-devel] How to handle Jenkins?

Julian julian.helfferich at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 15 02:19:31 UTC 2016

Hi,

as I am feeling more responsible for KBlocks, I started looking at
Jenkin's build errors. I felt particularly bad when I thought my last
change has broken the build [1]. However, I noticed that it failed when
CMake could not locate KF5XmlGui which is completely unrelated to my
changes.

But I was wondering: Is it my responsibility to make sure that XmlGui is
still supported? Is there a method to trigger a new build (besides
pushing new changes to the repository)? Are there Jenkins errors you can
safely ignore? I would appreciate to hear your thoughts on that.

Best regards,
Julian

[1]
https://build.kde.org/job/kblocks%20master%20kf5-qt5/PLATFORM=Linux,compiler=gcc/26/