[Kde-games-devel] porting and the next release of knights

Alexander Semke alexander.semke at web.de
Sun Jan 3 10:02:18 UTC 2016

> The frameworks branch still depends on KDELibs4Support. We would need all
> the changes given in the review request to port to pure QT5/KF5.
Ok. If I understood you correctly, you're not interested in the kdelibs/Qt4-
based version. I won't have much time for it, neither. Let's do it in master
now. You've got your "Ship it", right? Can you already push the changes to
remote? If somebody objects and insists on maintaining the kdelibs/Qt4-version
we still can revert your change.

--
Alexander