[Kde-games-devel] porting and the next release of knights

Alexander Semke alexander.semke at web.de
Sun Jan 3 09:08:21 UTC 2016

> That depends on the people maintaining knights, at this point noone even
> though it seems Manoharan kind of offered to help.
I see. How is this handled for the other kde games? Does somebody have an
overview here? Do the maintainers still keep care of both versions currently
or only of the kf5-based one?

> userbase?
Just had a brief look at userbase. Looks like the entries on the page
https://userbase.kde.org/Applications/Games just forward futher to
https://games.kde.org.  Why not to https://www.kde.org/applications/games/?
Jeremy meant we can add a new sub-section to this page once we have some
content for knights...

Apropose content, the stuff on userbase looks very outdated at some places...
Why there is this entry https://userbase.kde.org/QtiPlot for a non-kde
application there?

> Nothing, are you sure you're not trying to push to an anongit instead of the
> master git?
Stupid error from my side, won't happen anymore :-) Thank you for the pointer,
Albert.

--
Alexander