[Kde-games-devel] Kigo - command line check

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Thu Feb 25 01:31:13 UTC 2016

Hi,

in Kigo the user is able to state the command to be used for the Go
backend. On my machine, this does not work at all. Neither in the KDE
4 version, nor in the frameworks branch.

QProcess::start() does seem to start the command in "the current dir",
wherever that might be.

However, to not chase after deamons here, I ask for others to check,
if their Kigo shows the same behaviour. Just to be sure that my system
configuration isn't the culprit here.

Just go to the configure dialog and e.g. remove the last letter of the
command line, press Apply and see if a disturbingly large error
message panel is popping up. After that happens, try to fix this by
re-adding the last letter and pressing Apply again. Here I am not able
to restore the game to a playable state anymore.

Thanks,
Frederik