[Kde-games-devel] Integrate a game into KDE

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Mon Feb 8 21:14:09 UTC 2016

Sintegrial Mail,

I'm not sure what you mean by integrate. If you mean can you run it
while running a plasma session, then yes you can, no changes needed.
You can run many applications this way. The only thing needed is a
.desktop file installed in the right place (/usr/share/applications/
on most distributions I think). This would also make it so you can
launch it from gnome, unity, lxde, etc.

hope that helps,
Jeremy