[Kde-games-devel] Testing Klickety Frameworks Branch

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Sun Oct 25 00:44:24 UTC 2015

Am Samstag, 17. Oktober 2015, 14:29:45 schrieb Alexander Semke:
> > KgDifficultyLevel::key (this=0x0) at
> > /home/fs/git/libkdegames/kgdifficulty.cpp:132
> > 132             return d->m_key;
> > (gdb) bt
> > #0  KgDifficultyLevel::key (this=0x0) at
> > /home/fs/git/libkdegames/kgdifficulty.cpp:132
> > #1  0x00007ffff7760ddd in saveLevel () at
> > /home/fs/git/libkdegames/kgdifficulty.cpp:164
> > [...]
> > Are there ways to get more info about what is happening? At least
> > today I could not find the cause for this.
>
> This looks like a null-pointer access in kgdifficulty.cpp:164.
> currentLevel() returns a null pointer.

Yep. In KSameMode no level was created and thus the
currentLevel->key() had to crash. It should be fixed now.
Please check the frameworks branch again (also look at the last commit
in case I got all confused reading code during the daylight saving
time transition ;)) ... no seriously. I get confused reading
libkdegames code. Too complex for a few short evenings of trying here
and there.

Thanks for the hints.

Regards
Frederik