[Kde-games-devel] Testing Klickety Frameworks Branch

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Thu Oct 15 01:42:32 UTC 2015

Am Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2015, 23:47:24 schrieben Sie:
> El Tuesday 13 October 2015, a les 04:09:48, Frederik Schwarzer va
escriure:
> > Hi,
> >
> > please test the frameworks branch of Klickety (also with
> > --KSameMode command line option).
>
> /home/kdeunstable/instalado/bin/klickety --KSameMode
> aborts if you show the highscore dialog and then close the app.

OK, here I get a segfault when I close the KSameMode game after the
highscore dialog was once shown. Is there no crash manager anymore in
KDE? I only get a message on the terminal.
I will investigate this tomorrow.

> > One thing I do not like yet is the status bar widget positioning.
> > Before the two widgets had been placed with some space between
> > them. Now they sit right next to each other. Two (semantically
> > ugly) ways to separate them more or less are the following. Or do
> > I miss something? Opinions?
>
> Maybe you can add a spacer? Can you have a look at if other games
> fixed this or just ignored it?

I took a look at KBounce and as it turns out you can say that status
bar widgets should stretch. This way it does not look like in KDE 4
but better than what I did before.

Please have another look.

Regards
Frederik