[Kde-games-devel] KNavalBattle frameworks ready for last check

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Thu Oct 1 18:10:44 UTC 2015

Am Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2015, 19:43:01 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> El Thursday 01 October 2015, a les 08:57:07, Frederik Schwarzer va
escriure:

> Yeah the sounds are not great, i've added a bit of delay to the AI
> when playing with sounds so they overlap less and it's less bad,
> but would be great to get new ones.

The problem persists here.
1) the delay is not working every time. Sometimes, the AI sets its
shot instantly
2) overlapping does not seem to be the problem. Strangely, when I play
the sound file directly with VLC, mpv or ogg123, it sounds fine but in
the game it sounds the same as if my laptop awakes after going into
sleep mode while playing a video. It's all just distorted noise like a
speaker with a cut membrane.

Regards